Download Podcasts: Rainyday Mix + Sunnyday Mix

October 10, 2006

STATION UPDATES
Due to all the insanity over the past two-to-three months, I never got around to a few things...

First, my featured selections for August/September, were never loaded. So along with my October Features, you'll be hearing all the August/September Features I chose, but never got up because of a lack of time.

And second, for the same lack of time reason I haven't updated the concert calendar since the end of August. As a consequence I ended up with about 77+ emails clogging my inbox. To go through all those emails and update the calendar would probably have taken me close to 20+ hours. Time I don't have, especially next month, when I will find myself back in school (for the first time in six years...).

So to make a long story short... The calendar has been put on indefinite hiatus. Those of you who may have used it, should check out ohmyrockness.com for up-to-date concert listings...

Thanks for understanding folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home